Would you like to contribute to a better world? Callboats are developing electric autonomous boats revolutionising the short-route urban water transportation. We are in a rapid growth phase looking for new talents.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED!
Soon enough, we will have a new position available for an Electronics/Electrical engineer so if you are interested, please send us your CV!
We are looking for an Electronics/Electrical Engineer to play a crucial role in our R&D, boat production and operation. Join us on this exciting journey to be in the forefront of electric boat developments!
- Design the wiring of electronic cabinets in our boats
- Work close with mechanical, and software engineering teams for system integration
- Make installations on R&D test rigs and pilot boats in production
- Participate in troubleshooting and support
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics or Automation Engineering
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to travel
- Good computer skills with relevant software
- Experience in the Marine industry is seen as a plus
Most importantly however, is the right attitude and willingness and curiosity to learn and grow!
The position is based in Vaasa, Finland.
Please submit your resumé and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.